|Survivor Series 2017|
@kevinhunsperger & @my123cents on Twitter
Overall I was impressed with the 2017 Survivor Series. There wasn't one match on the card that disappointed me in terms of the performances. But like many fans, I have some questions that likely won't be answered by WWE in the wake of the annual event.
|The Shield vs. The New Day|
2. Why did the participants in the elimination matches have separate entrances? As someone pointed out on Twitter, nothing says unity like separate ring entrances. I know I'm being nitpicky and I don't know how often all team members have come out together. In my 1-2-3 cents, teams should be lead to the ring by the captain and with his or her music playing for everyone. While we're at it, go back to the fun team names like The Enforcers and The Rude Brood.
3. Why didn't Triple H or John Cena wear the shirt for their respective brands? At least Triple H had on a red shirt. But Cena wore lime green armbands and no shirt. Come on John.
4. After Randy Orton RKO'd Finn Balor, why on earth did Michael Cole encourage the Viper to make the cover? The whole match was a back and forth between the Raw and SmackDown Live commentary teams. My guess is Cole got caught up in the moment and didn't realize he was cheering for the other team.
|Owens & Zayn attack|
6. When do we get "Broken" Matt Hardy?
7. Why did Baron Corbin win? You all had to know that was coming as I'm still not on board with Corbin and believe that the Miz is really hitting his stride as of late.