@kevinhunsperger & @my123cents on Twitter
A friend of mine has challenged me to a Facebook game we played last year where you reveal a certain number of facts about yourself that people don't know. I like the idea, but decided to take it a step further and blog about it (inside joke). He gave me the number nine, and one thing he wanted to know is what's my oldest t-shirt.
|My oldest shirt|
2. I cannot stand having my hands wet. Washing them is fine, but after being in the shower, swimming pool, or lake, I have to put on hand cream. My favorite kind was Care Deeply with coco butter by Avon, but a few years ago they stopped making it. Now I use something from Walmart which works pretty well.
3. Honey mustard is my current favorite condiment.
4. I had to wait two months to get my drivers license because I failed a quarter of Human Anatomy and Physiology my sophomore year in high school. Of course this all happened days before my 16th birthday. Once I brought up my grade, my parents took me to get my license. I passed on the first try with a 72 (you needed a 70 or better).
6. I have never locked my keys in the car.
|How I felt during an art history final...|
8. The one and only time I smoked a cigarette was my senior year in high school I did it out of curiosity and ended up puking right after I did it. I really had no desire to do it before and definitely not after.
|The night Hulk lost|
Photo courtesy: WWE
Wanna play along? Like this on Facebook and I'll give you a number too.
Post a Comment