@kevinhunsperger & @my123cents on Twitter
Warning: As of September 27, 2013 this blog contains a spoiler alert!
Word on the street is that TNA taped an angle for the October 3 episode of Impact that could potentially be Hulk Hogan's exit from the company. His contract is set to expire on October 1, and as of this writing, there is no evidence that the Hulkster has re-signed, but who knows.
I'm going to use this Fill in the Blank Friday for your opinions on Hulk Hogan. Of course he's best known for his time with WWE/WWF, recently being voted greatest WWE champion of all time during the Night of Champions pay per view. That tells me the fans at least still have some level of admiration for the Hulkster, since he beat greats like John Cena, Shawn Michaels, and even "Stone Cold" Steve Austin in the poll.
Photo courtesy: WWE
1. If Hulk Hogan returns to the WWE ring and they decide to put him in the ring again, his opponent should be _____________.
2. Fifteen years ago a dream match for many fans was Hogan vs. Austin. If the two were to wrestle, ________ would win the match.
3. Hogan had many great rivalries through the years. His best feud was against ______________.
2.Austin should win
1. Ric Flair in a death match.ReplyDelete
2. STONE COLD...STONE COLD...BAH GAWD STONE COLD!!!
3. The Ultimate Warrior. HUUULLLLLLK HOOOOOOOOOGAN!