@kevinhunsperger & @my123cents on Twitter
I'm starting a new feature here on the blog each week. I'll come up with a topic, but I want you to write the blog. I'll post three statements, and in the comments section below, I would love for you to fill in the blanks.
This first edition is about the Ultimate Warrior. Since he has come to an agreement with the WWE on the new 2K14 game, I thought it would be timely. I haven't really said anything about this new relationship, but honestly I hope it's something that develops into more involvement from the Warrior. I wasn't the biggest Ultimate Warrior fan back in the day, but for the sake of nostalgia, I would love to see him back at least on a temporary basis. As time has gone by, I've become more of a fan of this legend. The WWE seems to recycle the same superstars of yesteryear, so seeing the Warrior back would be something fans haven't seen since 1996 (not counting his WCW run in '98).
|Photo courtesy: WWE|
1. If the Ultimate Warrior does in fact wrestle again for the WWE, the one opponent I would love to see him face is _________________.
2. The Ultimate Warrior had two runs as Intercontinental Champion and one reign with the WWF(E) championship during his time with the company. I think his greatest match during that time was against ______________.
3. I believe the Ultimate Warrior (chose one) should or should not be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame because _____________________.
Remember, enter your answers in the comment section below. You don't have to have a Blogger or Google account to participate.
1. CM Punk or Damien Sandow. I think the match would be decent, but the verbal back-and-forth would be superb.ReplyDelete
2. Huuuuullllk Hooooooogaaaaaan.
3. Should, because he's almost as recognizable as Hogan. Like him or hate him, everybody knew who he was. He's probably one of the greatest characters in wrestling history.
RICHARD MILLE will welcome the brand's best friends, former F1 driver Felipe Massa and WRC champion and WRX cross-border rally driver Sebastien Loeb.ReplyDelete